Terms and Conditon
Last updated: June 12,2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions, which govern your use of and purchase of products from this Site, carefully before using the http://www.iglblue.com website operated by I.G.L. Limited. By accessing, browsing, or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site. Claims relating to, including the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein are governed by the laws of Jamaica. If you do not agree, please do not use this Site. If you choose to access this Site from another location, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
The information contained in this Site including all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video, writings and other materials that appear herein are copyrights, trademark or intellectual property owned by I.G.L. Limited. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this Site for the purposes of:
(1) Placing an order with I.G.L. Limited; or
(2) Utilizing this Site as a shopping resource, provided you do not modify the Site and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents.
The information contained on http://www.iglblue.com website is for general information purposes only. I.G.L. Limited assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Site.
In no event shall I.G.L. Limited be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or the contents of the Site. I.G.L. Limited reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Site at any time without prior notice. I.GL Limited does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
http://www.iglblue.com website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with I.G.L. Limited. Please note that I.G.L. Limited does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
If you wish to purchase a product or service made available through the Site, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, mailing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. This information will be used to either contact you or complete your order.
Our Site may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by I.G.L. Limited.
I.G.L Limited has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that I.G.L. Limited shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
This Terms & Conditions Policy is effective as of June 12, 2017 and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change our Terms & Conditions Policy at any time and you are responsible for checking this Policy periodically. Your continued use of this Site after we post any modifications to this Policy on this page will constitute your acknowledgement of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Policy.
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
1.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. The material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
1.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
1.3 Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
2.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the laws in Jamaica.
3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to the server and other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
4.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third-party website and have no responsibility for such third-party websites or their content.
4.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
4.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- Always purchase from an IGL Authorized Dealer or Plant.
- Ensure that the IGL blue seal is intact on the cylinder when it is purchased. If it appears broken in any way, refuse or return the cylinder to the point of purchase.
- Inspect your cylinders thoroughly before purchase; if there is excessive discoloration [rust marks], serious dents, gouges, twisted or damaged head or foot ring, do not accept them.
- Check to ensure the “O” ring is present and intact. This is a washer type rubber seal that is placed in the stem valve to allow for safe operation of the valve stem and the regulator when fitted. Do not mount the regulator to the valve if the “O” Ring is missing or damaged! Contact an IGL Authorized Dealer or Plant immediately!
- Always transport and store LPG cylinders in an upright position at all times, no exceptions.
- Never tamper with your LPG cylinder or fittings.
- Always use hose clamps with the LPG certified hose and ensure that it is connected properly to the stove and regulator.
- Do not store cylinders near heat and sources of ignition such as fires, barbecue grills and electrical panels.
- Small cylinders installed indoors are to be 1.5-2 meters away from your stove.
- There should be “No Smoking” or “Open Flames” in area where cylinders are stored.
- Before installing your cylinder, always make sure that your burners are in the off position!
- In the event that the odourant is detected, do not turn on/off any light switches or unplug any equipment. Instead, immediately turn off the gas at the source.
- Disconnect LPG regulator when your gas stove is not in use for prolonged periods.
- Keep an ABC fire extinguisher at home (at least 10–15 lbs in size) and ensure that you’re familiar with how to use it.
- Apply mild, soapy water at the connection of the regulator and valve to check for leaks.
- If no hissing sound is heard, nor odour detected from the cylinder and no bubbles appear, it is safe to turn on the regulator.
- If there is a leak, bubbles will appear. If this happens, contact your IGL Authorized Dealer or Plant immediately!
- The leading source of household fires occurs in the kitchens; safe practices will help to prevent this.
- Store lighters and matches away from stove and young children.
- Always light your match before turning burner on.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or complete an order for you. Personally identifiable information may be collected when you place an order, register with us, send us an email, call us or participate in a promotion. This information includes but is not limited to your name, mailing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number.
Like many site operators, we receive and store information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse data in order to provide better service to you.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may interest you. If you do not want to receive marketing or promotional e-mails from us, please click here. However, you may still receive select e-mails from us if you have requested them through one of our site services such as Order Notifications.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Our website uses Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. Because we use SSL, placing an order online at our website is just as safe as giving your credit card number over the phone.